After a few years of only riding our own horses, we have decided to once again take one or two outside horses per month for training. We will consider horses for barrel, calf/breakaway roping or to simply put a better handle on. Horses must have a minimum of 30-60 days prior training, or we will take younger ones in for round pen work.
Price list (gst not included)
$900/month for just riding or barrel work
$1000-1200/month on cattle, depending
* hauling costs/arena rental if applicable is additional *weekly rates available as well
CLINICS half a day 6 students, or a full day 10-12 students. Contact for cost.
Horse tune up $50/session
Video analysis $15 - send us a video of yourself and we'll evaluate it and give you our suggestions.
Instructional video $25 - we'll make you a short video demonstrating ways to address problems for your and your horse.
*many All Around, roping, undecorating, goat tying, and cow riding championships growing up (too numerous to mention)
* 1991 CGRA derby finalist
* 1993 WRA barrel racing finalist
* 1999 Battle River reserve futurity champion --this horse went on to win 2001 LRA Horse of the Year, WRA & FCA champion, Lammles All Star Champion, AND 2002 CPRA barrel racing Rookie and CFR qualifier
* many futurity short go qualifications 1999-present on several horses (too numerous to mention)
* 2010 ABRA provincial barrel finals 1D second go round winner
* 2011 & 2012 Canadian Hi Point Futurity champion on home grown maternal siblings **featured in the 2012 December BARREL HORSE NEWS !!!
* 2011 & 2012 Silver Sage reserve futurity champion & shortgo winner
*futurity earnings in 2011-2012 in excess of $22 000 on just 2 horses
* 2012 WRA calf roping finalist
* 2012 Entwistle CR champion, Boyle CR champion, Fort Assiniboine CR champion
* 2013 Killam CR champion, Two Hills CR champion, Dog Pound CR champion
* 2013 Wainwright Pro Rodeo CR go round winner
* 2013 LRA calf roping finalist
* 2013 FCA calf roping finalist AND season leader